I am a Registered Valuer for the Art Consulting Association of Australia (ACAA), the leading group of independent, experienced, specialist fine art valuers in Australia. Valuers registered with the ACAA need to meet the strictest criteria for any valuers’ council or industry group in Australia. All ACAA Registered Valuers must be Approved Valuers under the Australian Government’s Cultural Gift Program, within their area of specialisation.
I am approved to value Australian Indigenous Arts and material culture from Australia wide under the Australian Government’s Cultural Gifts Program.
I also specialise in Australian Indigenous and non-Indigenous art valuations for retail replacement (insurance), probate, superannuation, private sale, resale and divorce settlement.
Public clients include:
- The National Museum of Australia, Canberra
- The Australian Museum, Sydney
- The Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney
- Broome Historical Society and Museum, Broome
- Martumili Artists, Newman, Western Australia
Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency, Fitzroy Crossing, Western Australia
- Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
- The Estate of the late Duncan Kentish, Adelaide